CTEK D250SE Intelligent 5 Step Battery-to-battery Charger
As an alternative to traditional split charge systems, which simply dump power into your leisure battery, risking blowing fuses and potentially damaging your leisure battery, the CTEK D250SE is an intelligent charger which will carefully manage, regenerate and charge your leisure battery, maximising its life and avoiding leaving you stranded with no power on holiday.
Once your leisure battery is fully charged, energy is diverted to the engine battery. Useful with all Euro6 engines which generally sit at a very low state of charge. Sitting at a campsite for a few days or weeks can result in the van not starting, so this feature is very handy.
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger supplying up to 20A to any 12V lead-acid or lithium* service battery from 40–300Ah. With selectable charge algorithms for AGM and lithium* batteries, the D250SE can use power through its dual input from either alternator or solar panel.
- Solar Input Intergrated MPPT Controller
- Better battery life and performance with maximised charging.
- Temperature compensation for hot or cold conditions with integrated sensor.
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Compatibility with SMARTPASS 120, SMARTPASS 120S for excellent 140A power management.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
NOTE: This product is supply only. For installation cost please contact us.
* 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
WARNING: When using with solar panels, the panel open circuit voltage must not exceed 23V DC or the CTEK unit may be damaged and the warranty voided. Do not use with panels connected in series. If using multiple panels, connect in parallel and ensure open circuit voltage is less than 23V DC.