!! DUE TO HIGH DEMAND PLEASE CALL TO CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING !!
The Flex 156 Custom gives the option to customize the design of the paneling and stitching to your personal requirements.
Available in a wide range of plain or patterned fabrics and vinyls, just ask for some samples of colours or finishes that interest you.
Upholstered to order, the Flex 156 Custom typically has a 12-14 week lead time once we have your fabric choice.
Optional headrests £240 for 3
Designed with safety and comfort in mind for both traveling and sleeping, the frame features integral three-point seat belts and has been pull-tested to M1 standards.
Will The Cambee Bed Fit In My Van? – If you already have units fitted, or are planning to convert your van, please follow this link to our guide.
* Folds down to create a roomy full width double at 5ft 2in width by 6ft 3in (1570mm x 1900mm)
* Super light frame, weighing only 87.3kg with upholstery
* Clear space under (305 x 720mm) for boards and kayaks etc.
* Lifting and removable rear panel to make room for bikes and buggies
* Cambee original cantilever system for space saving and quick deployment
- Underbed drawers
- Track system
- Easy fit subframe allows quick and easy removal and refitting
- Fabric upgrades
Get the look
While we’ve carefully chosen our six stock fabric choices, which you can mix and match for centre panel and surround fabric, far be it from us to limit your options. We also offer all the well-loved VW manufacturer prints as well as deliciously soft suedes and cottons, or sleek leatherettes as upgrade options. We’ll even happily fit your own fabric if you find one of your own that you fall in love with.
Please note some of the images show headrests which are not included in the price.