Flex-156 Tourer with 3 removable headrests
Fabric options – Musa Dark Grey, T5 Tassimo**/Anthracite, T6 Simora/Clip Black, T6 Austin/Clip Black
Delivery from stock – 2-5 days. Delivery from backorder – 6 to 8 weeks.
The Flex-156 Tourer comes with a more sculpted car seat look, carefully designed for maximum comfort whilst travelling and sleeping. The Tourer features a combination of foam layers whilst maintaining a flat sleeping platform.
Designed with safety and comfort in mind for both travelling and sleeping, the frame features integral three-point seat belts and has been pull-tested to M1 standards.
Will The Cambee Bed Fit In My Van? – Essential reading if you already have units fitted, or are planning to convert your van, please follow this link to our guide.
* Folds down to a roomy full width double at 5ft 2in width by 6ft 3in space (1570mm x 1900mm)
* Actual upholstery panel size excluding foam and fabric: 1560 x 1880 mm
* Super light frame, weighing only 87.3kg with upholstery
* Clear space under (305 x 1080mm) for boards and kayaks etc.
* Lifting and removable rear panel to make room for bikes and buggies
* Cambee original cantilever system for space saving and quick deployment
Cambee Flex-156 rock and roll beds are three person seats that fold down in seconds to create full-width double beds, ensuring you have plenty of stretching room for your morning lie-in.
Though designed specifically with VW T6 and T5 conversions in mind (with optional Easy-Fit kit), the Flex range has been tried and tested in other vehicles requiring M1 approved R & R beds.
- Underbed drawers
- Track system
- Easy Fit subframe allows quick and easy removal and refitting
** Tassimo is a discontinued VW fabric which we have replaced with a high quality replica which is very similar but not identical.